- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: SI4.4M-13
- Manufacturer art. no: SI4.4M-13
- Memodo order no.: 4156
- WEEE Reg. Nr.: DE95881150
- Units per PU: 8 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||3.3 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||48 Volt|
|Communication:||Ethernet, WLAN, Speedwire|
SMA Sunny Island 4.4M-13
Coming soon, in addition to the yellow housing, Sunny Islands will also have silver housings available.
Worldwide, the SMA SUNNY ISLAND has been installed over a 100,000 times and therefore, it is the most sold battery inverter in the world. In its latest version, the SMA SUNNY ISLAND can be installed even more quickly and easily. The 10-year product warranty gives you maximum reliability.
- A unique product for on-grid, off-grid and backup
- Reduction in installation costs
- Wi-Fi and web-based user interface for the configuration
- Flexible battery selection for lead batteries and 20 different lithium batteries
- AC system for new installation and retrofitting
- Can also be used flexibly with non-SMA inverters – thanks to an additional SMA Energy Meter
- Quality – Made in Germany
Product features SMA Sunny Island 4.4M-13
- 3.3 kW system power, 1-phase AC
- Wi-Fi and Speedwire integrated
- SRC-20 no longer required
- Protection category: IP 54
- 10-year product warranty
- Dimensions of 467 x 612 x 242 mm
- Weight of 44 kg
The SMA Sunny Island is retrofittable and can be expanded using modules for single-phase and three-phase systems. You can expand a 1-phase system to a 3-phase system at any time. You can also retrofit a backup / replacement power function.
The SMA SUNNY ISLAND needs the information from the network tie point for regulation. The minimum requirement is the use of the SMA Energy Meter. Of course, an SMA SUNNY HOME MANAGER 2.0 can be installed at the same time.
Advantages of SMA SUNNY Y HOME MANAGER 2.0:
- PV generation prognosis
- Consumption control of Edimax wireless-controlled sockets
- Control of the Mennekes Wallbox
- Visualisation of external inverter via SMA ENERGY METER