- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: P401I-5RM4MRM
- Manufacturer art. no: P401I-5RM4MRM
- Memodo order no.: 5711
- WEEE Reg. Nr.: DE20777619
- Units per PU: 20 per carton
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|MPP voltage range:||8 - 60 Volt|
SolarEdge P401-I power optimiser for solar modules up to 400 watts in case of external inverters
SolarEdge's power optimisers allow you to get the most out of any PV system. The P401 optimiser is perfect for module size up to 400 Wp and is also suitable for external inverter.
Advantages of SolarEdge P401-I optimisers:
- Maximum power at module level
- The entire string is not affected by shading
- Continuous MPP tracking
- Monitoring on module basis possible
- More performance with shading and different orientations
- Modules of various power classes can be combined without losses
Features of the P401-I optimiser:
- MPPT operating range 8 - 60 V
- Min. 8 optimisers per string in 1-phase SE inverters
- Min. 16 optimisers per string in 3-phase SE inverters
- Min. 4 optimisers per string in case of external inverters - the respective design conditions must be taken into account
- Simple installation due to MC4 connection
- 0.16 m input cable
- 1.2 m output cable
- Safe DC function automatically reduces the voltage to 1 volt pro module in case of fault
- Easy installation on substructure with T-head bolt
- Compatible with all SolarEdge inverters
Video on the optimisers:
The YouTube video was blocked due to
your cookie preferences.
SolarEdge power optimisers get rid of power losses for an entire string due to shading or different orientations. Thanks to MPP tracking at module level, each module is individually controlled, allowing the string to deliver the maximum available power. Simple installation and maximum output can be easily obtained with the P401 optimisers.