- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE5K-RWB48
- Manufacturer art. no: SE5K-RWB48
- Memodo order no.: 7408
- Units per PU: 16 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|AC power:||5.0 kW|
|Communication:||2 x RS485, Ethernet, SolarEdge Home Netzwerk|
SolarEdge Home Hub Three Phase Hybrid Inverter SE5K-RWB48 for SolarEdge Home Low Voltage Battery
SolarEdge inverters do not have an MPP tracker, but have two inputs for the SolarEdge Module optimizers. With fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always operates in the optimal input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strings. The performance data from each individual PV module optimizer is transmitted to the SolarEdge inverter via the string line and can be visualised via the internet in the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal.
Start up of the inverter occurs quickly and easily with the SolarEdge App via smartphone.
With the integrated 48 V battery connection, no wishes remain unfulfilled! The Low Voltage Home Battery is the ideal solution for the Home Hub hybrid inverter.
Attention, provisional technical specifications, changes may still occur!
- Hybrid inverter for SolarEdge optimizer and SolarEdge low voltage battery
- Rated DC voltage 750 Vdc
- European efficiency: 97.6
- Fast installation time due to integrated StorEdge interface
- Cheaper overall costs due to 48 V battery technology
- Backup power capability in combination with SolarEdge Home Backup Interface BI-EU3P
Product Features SolarEdge Home Hub Three Phase Hybrid Inverter SE5K:
- AC nominal power: 5 kVA, 3-phase
- Maximum battery charge/discharge capacity: 5 kW
- DC or also AC system with SolarEdge inverter
- PV input: 2 pairs of MC4 inputs
- Battery connection: 1 pair M8 cable lug
- Communication: Ethernet RJ45
- Protection class: IP 65
- Standard warranty: 12 years
- Dimensions: 907 x 317 x 192 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: Gross 40 kg / Net 37 k
- Integrated Energy Home network
The SolarEdge Home Hub inverter can be configured as a DC, but also as an AC system. This means that even larger installations can be provided with a three-phase storage system.