- Manufacturer: Sungrow
- Type designation: AC011E-01
- Manufacturer art. no: ACH00015
- Memodo order no.: 7721
- WEEE Reg. Nr.: DE28316743
- Units per PU: 42 per pallet
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Number of charging points:||1|
|Energy meter:||No measurement|
The 11 kW Sungrow EV Charger as perfect complementary element for the 3-phase solution
PV surplus charging with software update expected to be possible from Q3/2022 onwards
Sungrow now offers products made from a single source. To complement the 3-phase hybrid inverter and the battery, Sungrow presents the EV Charger.
With a maximum charging power of 11 kW and the possibility to charge with the surplus energy generated from the PV system, the EV Charger from Sungrow can be ideally complemented to any Sungrow PV system.
However, the EV Charger can also be installed without a PV system.
4 different charging modes:
- Green Power Charging - For the most cost-effective charging process: Maximum self-consumption through increased charging power when PV power is available. If no PV power is available, the minimum charging current of 6 A will be taken from the grid.
- Preset Charging - ensures that the vehicle is ready at the desired time with the desired capacity, but with as much renewable energy as possible.
- Custom Charging - time period during which charging is allowed. For example, charging only works between 10am and 4pm, even if the vehicle is plugged in before that time.
- Fast Charging - Maximum speed: charging with 11 kW AC power, whether from renewable energy or energy obtained from the grid.
Product advantages Sungrow EV Charger 11 kW:
- everything from one source -> a single contact person and perfect synchronisation of the devices with one-another
- 1-person installation possible
- Remote set-up
- Monitoring via the iSolarCloud
- Wall and floor installation possible
- Unlocking via RFID card
- 2.5 year warranty
- 11 kW max. charging power
- 7 m cable length
- Type 2 plug
- Type 2 overvoltage protection
- 3.8 kg Weight
- IP 65 RATING
- Communication: RS485/WLAN
- 205*310*92 mm (W*H*D)
- 2x RFID cards are included in the scope of delivery
Currently, the EV Charger can only be used in combination with a Sungrow Hybrid.
Combination with systems in which several inverters are installed should be possible at a later stage.